The SellingSF Team: Delivering Consistently
The SellingSF Team, led by Don Woolhouse and Stefano DeZerega, is committed to providing clients with consistently exceptional service. With almost 50 years of combined real estate experience, our dynamic team is able to make things happen. Our background in the business spans from property management, to mortgage financing, to real estate development and beyond. Yet, the core business and strength of the team is working effectively with all types of people to buy and sell homes; facilitating our clients, in any situation, to realize their dreams.
By working collaboratively as a team we are able to utilize our respective strengths and offer unparalleled service to our clients. With our deep ties to realtors throughout the bay area, we have built significant relationships within the real estate community. These relationships often serve our clients, allowing us an extra opportunity to ratify contracts, solve problems, and close deals.
Sellers know that they depend on us for a range of services including…
- Supplying accurate market valuation and effective home pricing strategies.
- Offering timely and strategic consultation regarding preparing a home for sale.
- Managing a team of qualified and professional contractors and trades people to repair and prepare a home for sale.
- Granting clients access to our preferred relationship with select stagers.
- Marketing a property extensively through a variety of online forums as well as through our deep relationships with a wide network of realtors in the region.
- Promoting properties through our affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the nation’s largest relocation network.
- Being available to personally show your home to a respective buyer or their agent at brokers tours, open houses, and by appointment.
- Providing 24/7 coverage as needed.
And buyers know that they can depend on the SellingSF Team for great service including…
- Personalizing the online search process and automating the flow of information regarding new listings, market activity, and sales.
- Previewing properties in a range neighborhoods and organizing targeted tours that save clients time and energy
- Providing early access and inside information on listings before they are available to the general public
- Arranging private property showings and personally accompanying buyers on these showings
- Connecting to our select network of reputable mortgage brokers and lenders
- Accessing our refined network of home inspectors to evaluate the condition of a prospective purchase
- Advocating on behalf of buyers and resolving problems that arise in the escrow process.
- Utilizing our strong professional and personal ties to the East Bay and Marin to facilitate moves in and out of San Francisco
- Being available 24/7 as needed
We have a proven track record in giving our clients the highest level of service at every step of a real estate transaction. Whether it’s finding the right property, marketing a home, negotiating a contract, or navigating an escrow, our clients know that they can depend on us to deliver results.
Don has over 40 years of experience in the real estate industry in both sales and finance. As co-owner and managing broker of the Grubb Co., Inc., and La Salle Financial Services—boutique firms in the Montclair district of Oakland—Don led both companies to increased market penetration and growth throughout the 1980s and 1990s.
In the new millennium Don turned his attention to the City, taking up residence on Liberty Hill and quickly establishing himself as a Top Producer throughout San Francisco. A highly regarded industry leader with strong links to the real estate community throughout the Bay Area, Don possesses an uncanny ability to put together deals and get them closed while making it a positive experience for all. As Don explains:
“I have practiced the art of buying and selling real estate for both myself and my clients for over 40 years. My knowledge and intuition combine to assist my clients in managing the many facets of a transaction, including the personal impact of what is happening with my clients. Moving goes hand in hand with changes of career and family that are profound, and that inspires me to devote my full abilities and attention to each and every transaction.
I create a positive experience during the purchase or sale of your home, and I am able to buffer difficult situations and resolve problems. More than anything, I love what I do and begin each day with the appreciation of having that choice …. I am doing what I do best, and I enjoy doing it.
I would welcome the opportunity to be of service to you ….”
In addition to his real estate career, Don participates and works with a close associate in motivational and personal growth seminars.
Stefano is an energetic REALTOR® who draws upon his varied experience with residential sales, property management, multi-unit real estate investment, and single-family home development to assist clients in buying and selling property in San Francisco. As a San Francisco homeowner himself, he understands the opportunities and challenges of real estate in the city as well as how important each transaction is for everyone involved.
Stefano brings wide-ranging professional experience and extensive community involvement to his work in real estate. His past professional experiences have included:
-teaching social studies at a public high school
-directing a national non-profit organization
-guiding the formation of charitable foundation
-performing as a professional musician
-researching and writing a book on international volunteerism.
As part of his commitment to building stronger communities, he makes a charitable donation at the close of every escrow to a community organization.
The son and grandson of San Franciscans, Stefano’s love of the city is in his blood. He has owned and lived in Bernal Heights, NOPA and Noe Valley, and has a deep appreciation and extensive knowledge of the city’s diverse neighborhoods. He enjoys working closely with people, and is just as comfortable helping a first time homebuyer get a foothold in the market as he is facilitating an experienced buyer purchasing a dream home.
Stefano is a graduate of both Stanford University and the University of California at Santa Cruz. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Politics and Community Studies as well as a Masters of Education and Single Subject Teaching Credential.
As his past experiences suggest, Stefano is a people-person who thrives in situations where he can facilitate and advocate for others. Whether working with buyers or sellers, Stefano’s top priority is listening to his clients, advocating on their behalf, and doing what it takes to meet their needs.
- Zephyr Real Estate Announces Fourth Quarter’s Top-Selling Agent (sellingsf.com)